The incumbent will be responsible for providing leadership on Facilities projects and ensure technical accuracy of specifications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing of all contractors on site and ensurig compliance with SABN policies and procedures, and all relevant safety statutory requirements.
- Develop detailed statement of works and technical specifications for all projects.
- Ensuring Quality Assurance on works and documentation on all projects.
- Manage all project documentation, handover documents, certificates, manuals and manuals and distribute to the relevant man.agers
- Develop project detailed plans and progress reports and risk registers for SteerCo`s approval.
- Manage project resources performance and delivery timelines.
- Be responsible to follow-up on all procurement timelines and contractor contracting process.
- Develop Quality Control plan for all Facilities projects and ensure regular quality standard compliance.
- Conduct analysis regarding cost,time and impact on all projects ensure work is done in the most cost effective way with minimal delays.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 5 years construction management experience
- BScDegree in Building Sciences, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveyor or Architecture
- Construction Regulations 2014,SANS 10400,NBR 103 1977
- OHS Act 85 of 1993